Monday, January 18, 2010

Vicky

Hi,
I'm Vicky (cashorts@verizon on the list) also know as Ann's sister-in-law. the guy in the picture is my husband Chet. We live in Hummelstown, PA located in central PA right outside of Harrisburg which is the capitol. I am a Nurse Manger in Labor & Delivery. It's just Chet and I no kids unless you count the four legged and fined type as kids. We have dogs, cats, koi and slat water fish.
I'm one of the get up early ones (not because I like to get up 4:45 am). I like to get to work around 6:30am so I can see the night shift staff so that mean getting up early. I dream of retiring and getting to sleep as late as I want!
I was really concerned about doing the three "Daily Pages" in the morning. I had trouble knowing how to fit it in at home. But, it worked out fine this morning. I always spend several minutes sitting in the car sipping coffee collecting myself and getting ready for my day. So, i got up just a little early and made it out of the house at 5:52 and found I had plenty of time to do my three pages. I hope it continues to work as well!
I did not recognize of you on the e-mail list' well that's not quite true I know Ann so it will be good to hear a little about each of you. I think this is going to be a very interesting trip and I look forward to the journey with all of you.

Vicky

No comments:

Post a Comment