Thursday, January 21, 2010

It's a date!


Your assignment is to "take your artist on a date." It needs to be just you and er ... It.

There are very few rules. Do not try to hold your artist's hand, especially if you happen to be driving. But do start thinking about what you're going to do. Be on guard against multi-tasking. If you can get in an artist date AND get your grocery shopping done at the same time, it probably doesn't qualify. If you think admiring your kitchen floor while you're mopping would be it? No.

How about sometime between now and Saturday morning you post us a message about where you and your artist are going?

I'll have more to say about this tomorrow.

Where am I going? No clue at the moment. You'll be the first to hear.

2 comments:

  1. After the dentist, I'm free all day to decide where (and to what extent) to take myself. Seriously. On "furlough" today. To work or not to work without pay. Fun times in Detroit. Will find my amusement. Avatar perhaps?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I think I did an artist date today my first.I went to see "Love, Eat and Pray" starring, Julia Roberts. and why I say "I think" is because she was trying to accomplish what I'm doing using "The Artists way" instead. So does that count. Enjoyed movie much. Ate carmel corn drizzled with chocolate and had coffee. I love that theatre.. It is a relic from the past the first theatre I was every in(1950's), large felvet curtain drawn back as movie starts. I just love it. A Newbee, Jane

    ReplyDelete