Saturday, January 23, 2010

Hi and Happy Saturday to everyone. It is now Saturday a glorious weekend day and the real Vicky has come out. No, not the creative Vicky, but the Vicky who likes to sleep in (this is aided by getting calls from work after 10pm and hot flashes during the night). I got up at 8am. That's a little late even for me. Now the dogs are upset and they are still going to have to wait for their walk because I need to do my Daily 3 and then a short run before they get there walk.
i hope all of you have a great day.
Vicky

1 comment:

  1. I did my morning pages before daylight this morning and it gave me a new, if not entirely accurate, insight into what most people are doing. It got daylight while I was writing. I enjoyed watching the light change, but I know it stays dead dark for you. Anyway, I also thought of you and that you'd be able to sleep in and write later. Good deal.

    ReplyDelete