Thursday, February 25, 2010

Greetings from Sunny Key West



Oh, no. Wait. THIS isn't Key West. This is the West Virginia Turnpike. I need Viv's Sherpa! Actually the drive yesterday was quite scenic. The mountains are ghostly in the big-flake snow that fell on us off and on all day and didn't stick a bit.

We woke up this morning in Statesville, NC to bright sun and high wind warnings. I'm enjoying the toasty Marriott Sweet Sleeper Bed (I love marketing!) And a Starbucks coffee from the lobby. All is well. (My mother says, "So far." But let's not listen to her today.)

Counting Week is going swimmingly and I just finished my morning pages. I guess, though, that we can't go to the Original Pancake House which Billy found online until I get dressed. Bummer. I wonder if they deliver....

No comments:

Post a Comment