Thursday, July 1, 2010

Fran's Website

I got Fran Belkin's okay to put her web address on the blog.  I tried to lure her onto the Way, but she dodged because she is the busiest, travelingest, readingest, having funnest person I know.


She's a serious artist and has, as far as I can tell, has made her creativity and her art a huge priority in her busy life.  She takes classes (last year one at the Cleveland Institute of Art!) and engages in local competitions -- like the giant guitars downtown and the funny dogs. She hangs out at the Apple store way more than I do!


Right now she's blogging from Israel.  Take a peek at her life and her art.  And be inspired.  And entertained.  http://web.me.com/fran.belkin/Site/FRAN.html  Her site is so artfully done, almost all the photos are in frames and when I do my usual evil cut and paste I only get the frames.  But here's Fran on the right with her family in Israel.  Aren't they having fun???

No comments:

Post a Comment