Just add water.
Think of the lemon as a small gift of nature.
Rich in vitamin C, lemon is also a source of vitamin B, riboflavin, essential minerals - calcium, phosphorus, magnesium. Proteins and carbs, too. Add a slice of lemon to water and you have a glass of sunshine with the benefit of good nutrition
- Good for your stomach, lemon is a natural tonic for indigestion,heartburn, even hiccups.
- Good for your liver as well as a cleansing agent for the kidney’s and blood.
- Good for your skin, an anti-aging remedy and cooling agent for sunburn
- Good for your teeth and gums and a palette clear.
- Good for gargling: lemon has an antibacterial property, a remedy for sore throat
- Good for your diet: lemon works as a catalyst for weight reduction.
- Good for your heart: high in potassium content, lemon helps control blood pressure
- Good for a cold and fever: a diuretic, lemon helps flush out flush out bacteria and toxins out of the body.
Also find me on Open Salon